Youtube Video Editor 🌎
We are currently in need of a Video Editor that could help us in editing these two types of content:
- Entertainment/food review
- More formal / podcasting
We would like someone who is good at editing videos and possesses styles similar to these videos:
- Post and managing the Youtube accounts
- Creating multiple video snippets and writing headlines and captions and re-posting them on all social media channels
- Creating headlines for these snippets
- From Malaysia or Singapore, or deeply understands local culture and jokes (Msia and Singapore)
- Knows how to add in entertaining edits like the videos above (2 different styles, but need to be familiar with both)
In order for us to know if you are suitable for this post, please send us samples of your previous work that you think is similar to the videos I’ve included in this job post.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Personal job or project
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%