Graphic Designer 🌎
DiversityEdu is seeking a freelance Graphic Designer to do ongoing design work on sales presentations, marketing assets, website, and landing pages. The Graphic Designer will work directly with CEO and Marketing Manager to plan the designs and will collaborate with other team members to create new assets as well. After the initial projects are complete, there are many opportunities for ongoing work and additional large projects for our expanding suite of products.
Please make sure to submit a link to a portfolio.
DiversityEdu develops and licenses online courses and other management tools to educational institutions and companies across the US. Our courses are based on scholarly research. They teach personal skills for engaging with diversity and growing inclusive campus culture. We are a fast-growing, diverse team dedicated to producing courses that meet the highest standards of content, pedagogy, design, and accessibility. We work with each client to meet their diversity learning needs and priorities.
We value diverse voices, backgrounds, points of view, and talents and recognize that they are essential to the quality of our product and fulfillment of our corporate mission.
We are excited about our field and our product. We are committed to inclusivity in every phase of our operations and actively seek team members from diverse backgrounds who share our enthusiasm and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand (and advise on improvements of) branding, look and colors of marketing materials and products, taking audience into account (higher ed. vs corporate for example)
- Create marketing assets such as brochures and sales presentations
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to create attractive landing pages, email campaigns, display advertising, etc.
- Work with team to update website design and add new pages that organize information in a more concise way
- Keep all assets, images, and source files organized and easily accessible for other team members
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 3+ years experience in graphic design (some of it as a student is fine)
- Fluent in Adobe Design software (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience with motion graphics or video editing software a plus but not required
- Portfolio showing stylistically diverse design experience and strong visual design work
- Part-time, Contract
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%