Web Designer/Developer 📍 Seal Beach, United States
- UI/UX Design/Front-End designer/developer
- Design of PSDs for visual layout.
- Responsive website and adherence to mobile-first design principles
- Shopify, SquareSpace, WordPress, WiX Server, PHP, MySQL
- Google Analytics, SEO, Campaign Tracking
- Optimization of on-page elements, information architecture and server technology for
- SEO, performance and security
- Ability to code involved, web layouts and custom interface components from planning
- to implementation.
- Familiarity with hosting environments, DNS, SSL certificates
- Solid understanding of underlying web technologies
- Digital Marketing/Social Media Specialist
- Other duties as assigned.
- Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Experience working with web servers including URL redirect/rewrite.
- Experience with E-Commerce platforms, shopping cart and payment gateways.
- Experience: 3-5 years’ professional web design experience
- Education: Bachelor’s in Graphic Design, Computer Science or related field.Additional Notes Due to the fast-paced nature of our business, organization and detail-oriented skills are highly sought after. The Web Designer/Developer will be responsible for working with all teams and ensuring job order information is complete and communicated to each department and customer thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%