Graphic Designer 📍 New York, United States
We are looking for a freelance graphic designer (Mid-Senior Level) to assist on an array of projects throughout the month of August with a possible extension through September. The ideal candidate has an in-depth knowledge of graphic design, style and layout techniques and experience executing projects across all brand touch points from conception to production; includes editorial design, invitation design, additional branded print collateral, website design and product packaging. Working in tandem with the in-house design team, ultimately you will ensure the team collaborates and works efficiently to deliver high quality results on tight deadlines!
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, visual arts, advertising or related discipline
- 4+ years’ proven experience developing professional digital and print materials as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of completed design projects demonstrating creativity and related expertise
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software: In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Skills in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to work overtime when needed to complete time-sensitive projects
We are always on the lookout for top talent across every skill set. If you don’t see the position that fits your skill set, but still dream of being a part of the Mirror Team, shoot us an email with your resume attached.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page