Graphic Designer 🌎
What are we looking for?
Looking for a graphic designer who has basic knowledge in marketing, branding, business, and e-commerce.
Joining our team means that you will have the opportunity to learn how to identify the characteristics of each product line, and how to market it in the e-commerce world with the visual communication power of graphic design.
Who are we?
As a rapidly growing start-up, we are a wholesale distribution company that has a variety of product brands, including toys, aqua fitness, calculators, cannabis accessories, bath sponges, and many more.
What is the compensation/working hour/location?
This is a contract position. The compensation is $18 - $25 per hour, depending on experience.
You will work about 10 - 20 hours a week, depending on the season.
About 70% of the time, you will work from home, and for the rest of the 30% you will be asked to come in our office, located in El Monte, to have an in-person meeting with the team.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Seller Central is preferred, but not necessary
- Knowledge of how to create marketing-focused graphic design
- Have an established portfolio of graphic design works (Be sure to include your portfolio in your submission.)
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is preferred, but not necessary.
- $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)
- photoshop: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- United States (Required)
Full Time Opportunity
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
- Revise the work of previous designers to create a unified aesthetic for our brand materials
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines
- Other duties as requested
- Collaborate with marketing teams and management to discuss which mockups are effective, and use their feedback to develop final drafts
- Draft mockups of website designs, brochures, iconography, and any other marketing materials required
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%