Graphic Designer 📍 Newport, United States
- We are a small company who develop and promote nutraceuticals and other health products.
- We need a senior-level graphic designer who is capable of delivering multiple assets a day. The project is exactly 6 weeks long, the pay is weekly.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Immediately available, freelancer, with no other commitments, who can work in the office 5 days a week for
- Experience designing landing pages with google fonts. Mobile responsive design is a huge plus as well. We hope you’ve worked with web developers, and understand what can be translated from your design to the site.
- Product mockups. Taking photos of our products and photoshopping them into other images. You must also be capable of producing renders of products, so a bottle except with our label photoshopped onto it realistically.
- Direct mail pieces will be needed, so experience in print and digital is crucial
- Direct response advertisements
- Comfortable with supplements that deal with libido
Please respond with portfolios that fit these requirements. Apparel and poster design not applicable.
- $1,000.00 /week
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Design: 5 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Required)
- Newport, KY (Preferred)
Hours per Week
- 31-40 (Required)
- One location
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few weeks
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%