Website Builder/Designer 🌎
As a long-term freelance writer, I have been wanting to open my own website for years now. I have finally decided to do so and want someone to help me put it together.
I know what I want for the site, so the concepts will already be laid out for you. All you have to do is put together my vision of what the perfect site will look like for me.
This will be a men’s lifestyle type of website that will have content resembling a digital magazine. Clever and innovative ideas will be involved and it could become a huge asset to your resume.
This will take a bit of time, but I want it to be finished within a month of your start time. I am also willing to pay a certain percentage up-front!
While this will be a website generally aimed at men, we are not against hiring a female to make our website. We want the best candidate, regardless of gender/sex.
- This is a great job for someone already involved in the world as a freelance builder or those with a lot of skill but only a bit of experience.
- If you have experience creating blog-based websites, this is a huge plus.
- We’re not sure if we plan to do a plug-in or full-build model, so experience with both is ideal.
- Degree in Computer Science, Web Design, or related field is preferred but not required.
- You must have some work for me to view so I know what you can do or have done. This can be something as simple as what you worked on in school as well as a site you built for a professional place.
- Must have experience with the WordPress backend. (this can be as a writer or builder)
- This is a fast-pace contract that will need to be completed in a short period of time. The ability to work quickly as well as efficiently is a big deal here.
This is a contract position job but I want to develop a great relationship with the person we hire for this. So if you do good work for us, we plan to use you again for numerous other projects.
- $500.00 to $800.00 /month
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity
- Other forms
- Fully Remote
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%