Graphic Designer 📍 New York, United States
Is It You We’re Looking For?
Grand life is currently seeking a reliable Freelance Graphic Designer, who can help our team with various creative projects. Our two iconic properties: Soho Grand Hotel and The Roxy Hotel, are properties that have withstood downtown Manhattan’s constantly evolving landscape – in both structure and community.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and Marketing Managers to design and develop visual concepts for special projects.
- Create original graphic design for hotel collateral such as menus, postcards, flyers, vouchers, newsletter, website, email, etc.
- A strong creative eye and a highly developed visual sense, specializing in illustration design.
- Has ability to do dynamic style – from retro to watercolor illustrative and can align with the grandlife brand identity.
- Work in both editorial and digital formats, and proficient in translating illustration into layered digital files.
- Strong project management skills and can take ownership of projects from start to finish.
- EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%