Graphic Designer 🌎
Acuity Digital seeks graphic designer to assist the company with branded materials, social media ad creations, logo design, and other company related projects.
This position is a work from home opportunity.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
- Five to eight years of experience in graphic design
- Part-time, Internship
- $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- graphic design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented – enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance – thrives in a high-pressure environment
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%