Graphic Designer 📍 Birmingham, United States
Xtreme Concepts, Inc. is looking for a talented and experience Graphic Designer to start immediately.
- 5 years experience working as a graphic designer or freelance graphic designer
- Organized portfolio to submit for review
- Experience in print design
- Experience in web design
- Experience in apparel design
- Works well under direct supervision
- Works well as part of a team
- Must be able to turn around work quickly and move on to the next project / task
- Must be experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator at minimum)
- Working on print and apparel design for events
- Working on updates to websites
- Creating and updating logos for sister companies
- Creating new print and apparel concepts to present to the team
- Creating designs with direction from the CEO and Director of Media
Please submit your portfolio / recent work along with your resume and application.
- Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- $25.00 to $50.00 /hour
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- graphic design: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity
- One location
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%