Digital Project Manager 🌎
We are an NYC / Paris based design studio dedicated to . innovative startups world wide and we are on the hunt for a Project Manager to join our dynamic team of out-of-this-world professionals.
We’re prepared to offer a 3-month retainer commitment with the definite possibility for more. Think about this like a first date! We’ll let you decide if we’re a great fit for you. Bonus? We’re completely remote - so you can be based anywhere! Don’t believe it? Checkout where the team is living right now: https://timezone.io/team/flying-saucer
● Strong organization and communication skills, and attention to detail (check out these semicolons!);
● Excellent time management skills;
● Ability to understand the big picture;
● Following a detailed outline is a cinch;
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team, multitask and work on multiple projects,
and switch gears based on changing priorities in a lightning quick environment;
● Ready to share recommendation/suggestions - we want to hear from you!;
● Problem solver, resourceful and able to learn - we’re looking for a swiss army knife here, folks;
● Fluent English Mandatory (French & Spanish are a big plus)
● G-suite tools are a part of our DNA
● Good knowledge of design and development process
● Know how to navigate in Invision, Zeplin, Trello and Slack among other of our fancy tools
● Good grammar skills
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
Specific project or job with follow up work
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%