Graphic Designer 🌎
MC Salon, Spa & studio began its re imagined concept of the salon in 1980. We transcend and curate trends, define modern classics, and create fashion-forward style. Our purpose is to make our guests feel beautiful inside and out.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to help support the business by taking initiative to creatively design concept boards, provide direction on design trends, email templates, website displays, in-salon signage, and advertisements in the community.
This is a freelance position with scheduled weekly meetings and/or calls with MC Salon & Spa. All other work is completed on your own time within the set deadline time frame. 8-12 hours a week would be required.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Work will include but is not limited to
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting a rough layout/draft for approval.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection and critiques Education and Experience requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
- At least 1-2 years of experience or internship experience
- Applicant must have access to Adobe Creative Cloud programs.
- Video editing experience is preferred but not required.
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Full Time Opportunity
- Fully Remote
- One location
- Flexible schedule
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%