Graphic Designer - Social Media Manager 🌎
Industry leading business coach/mentor is re branding to now only serve female entrepreneurs within the Beauty & Wellness space. Some of the services provided by the new re brand are:
- Coaching/Mentoring for female entrepreneurs within the beauty and wellness spaces
- Community of like minded individuals to hold each other accountable while building businesses
- Pitch competition- we will be investing 10k-20k in a number of small businesses we see potential in
A bit about the mentor/coach
30 year old, Latina, new mom, corporate America dropout turned beauty entrepreneur. Built a multi-million dollar company in just 3 years. Recently sold the company and now focuses on helping women all over the country build and grow their businesses.
Candidate will be
- The right hand to the mentor.
- Work side by side in creating an incredible online brand and identity.
- Candidate works in a timely manner and is able to turn around posts quickly.
- Candidate will pre-plan and design posts on a 1-2 week basis so content is always ready to go.
- Content is geared towards women in business, financial literacy and reads very Girl Boss.
- Candidate MUST be a good writer and be able to craft captions that are compelling, engaging and true to the brand pillars of uplifting and empowering women in business.
- Responsible for sourcing images for posts.
Candidate and coach will have 2-3 weekly catch up calls but no micro-managing.
- Company provides quarterly bonuses ($500- $1,500) depending on workload and results of prior quarter.
- Email your vision of a SAMPLE Instagram grid (9 squares) to be considered.
- $20.00 to $26.00 /hour
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%