Graphic Designer / Illustrator 📍
We are Wildflower + Co. - a local,small business with a love for whimsical, often personalized fashion. We are looking for PT (or Freelance) Graphic Designers/ Illustrators to work closely with us on creating graphic assets and promotional materials. This could be anything and everything from graphics for products (patches, t-shirts, etc.) to printed collateral (marketing materials, line sheets, packaging, etc.) to web graphics to photo retouching. We are really looking for someone who shares our love for fun and kinda quirky design and has an amazing eye, great attitude, and possesses the key skills.
- Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, and In Design. Experience with Light room is a +.
- Experience formatting for print & web
- Proficient in creating dynamic .gifs
- Love of trends,blogs, and pop culture – must have finger on the pulse of what’s happening /trending & ability to present and incorporate relevant trends
- Creative,inspired, and passionate – must be able to collaborate & brainstorm new ideas
- Highly motivated w/ great energy and attitude
- Strong communication skills, detail oriented, and organized
- Must be very comfortable collaborating & taking direction as we are trying to build out a clear brand POV
- Work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines
- Plus+++ (but not required): hand lettering, website design, retouching photos, illustration,video
- RATE: Hourly rate $15 - $22 depending on experience
- HOURS: 6 – 16 hours per week to start
To apply, please email the following:
- Link to portfolio– applicants without a portfolio will not be considered
- Link to insta &/or additional pics showing relevant work
- Schedule availability
- Salary requirement
- A little about yourself!
- Preferably available to work on-site in our Brooklyn office during reg business hours. May be open to remote situations for the right person.
- Must be ok w/dogs - we have a very friendly office dog
- Salary DOE
- Schedule is flexible - 1 - 2 days per week, 6 - 16 hours per week
Thanks for your interest!
- Part-time, Internship
- $15.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Store Discounts
- One location
Hours per week
Typical start time
Typical end time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented – enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%