Graphic Designer 📍 New York, United States
About Viacom Media Networks
Viacom creates entertainment experiences that drive conversation and culture around the world. Through television, film, digital media, live events, merchandise and solutions, our brands connect with diverse, young and young at heart audiences in more than 180 countries.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Support Design requests for existing and new Viacom brand properties including integrated marketing activation’s.
- Communicate with Design Director and producers across brands to effectively solve design needs.
- Keeping track of design tickets via internal tools to ensure timely delivery of request.
- Understand brand platforms and internal tools to ensure proper brand property asset production.
- Understand and ensure proper display and integrity of show property assets as delivered from brand design throughout our sites and apps.
- Maintain and organize design assets and templates across brands and platforms.
- Apply best practices in UX/UI for web, mobile and connected TV experiences while maintaining industry standard output.
Requirements for this position include
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and In Design.
- Visual layout, Typography and grid systems, Color Correction abilities, Photography manipulation.
- Strong eye for photography, composition/cropping–maintaining consistency across a variety of formats.
- Ability to work on several projects at once under tight deadlines, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organization and time-management skills.
- Understanding the digital experience & best practices for desktop and mobile.
- Must have a hands-on, collaborative spirit.
- Ability to work weekends, late nights and holidays
- Working Knowledge Sketch, HTML/CSS, After Effects experience a plus.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated and driven by digital thinking–from emails to motion.
- Pride yourself on the quality of work and are a stickler for the details.
- Naturally challenge yourself and others to grow.
- You have a strong focus on quality and a desire to get things done in the best possible way.
- BA in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Animation, or equivalent.
- Candidates should have a minimum 2 years of design experience.
- Experience in a Corporate, Agency, and / or Commercial production environments preferred.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Temporary, Contract
- 2 months or less
Full Time Opportunity
- One location
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%