Graphic Designer 📍 New York, United States
You will be responsible for designing creative print materials and on-line digital ads that have visual impact and incite action. This job involves working with a design director and marketing team who will supply you with written/verbal instructions for designing art to meet the festival’s daily needs. The marketing team will also outline deadlines. The work demands passion, constant creative erudition, up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, and a professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- formulate and collaborate with creative team for original design concepts
- manage design of art + ads accordingly per design director’s instruction
- provide proofs in advance of deadlines + revise art needs as requested by marketing team
- assist w/ the development of content for social media, blog + web graphics
- produce production-ready artwork for print + digital applications; troubleshoot issues
- maintain well-organized archive for all design assets
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- BA in Fine Arts, Marketing, Design, or related discipline
- 1 or more years designing similar ad-based music designs is preferred
- proficient w/ Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- knowledge of Adobe After Effects is not a requirement but a plus
- experience in photo retouching, color correcting and photo clipping a plus
- adaptive design eye + skill
- ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- deep knowledge of classic rock, jam band + rock genres/industry
- excellent communication + writing skills w/ meticulous attention to detail
- consumer + service oriented
- ability to absorb + apply constructive criticism from peers
- high comfort level interfacing w/ management + marketing team
- ability to be detail-oriented, flexible + handle complex issues w/ minimal supervision
- ability to prioritize, multi-task + focus under stressful + demanding situations
- exercise discretion + maintain high levels of confidentiality
- well-organized, professional, confident + calm
- must provide a .PDF portfolio or digital link for samples to review
- due to overwhelming response, only those who match closest to minimum job requirements will be reviewed
- if you are not selected for an interview or the position, we may keep your resume on file for future openings
- $20.00 /hour
- graphic design: 1 year (Required)
Hours per Week
- 21-30 (Required)
Hours per week
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%