Graphic Designer 📍 Halethorpe, United States
Inter-lux, LLC is a commercial lighting fixture manufacturer specializing in high quality, high end design LED Architectural lighting.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Seeking a highly motivated graphic designer to join our in-house marketing department.This is a fast-paced environment with a high volume of work. Projects will include advertising, brochures, technical information documents, catalogs, posters,HTML emails, Websites (Wordpress), PowerPoint presentation, trade show displays,photo retouching, technical illustrations, signage and more.
- Proficiency in programs including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, Wordpress and basic knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of typography, color and production
- Knowledge of video a plus
- Illustration a plus
- Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented
- Prepare visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts
- Develop,design and produce graphic art that satisfies a creative brief
- Keep skills and industry knowledge current with continuous learning
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%