Graphic Designer 📍 New York, United States
Foot Locker is looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer, to join our creative department toward the creation of elevated, forward thinking branding and marketing projects. In this fast-paced environment, the Graphic Designer will work on unique and compelling print marketing assets, signage and collateral for in-store retail and Visual Merchandising Directives and Communication. This position is vital to the success of our brand and the candidate must show a deep understanding of the sneaker/athletic apparel market
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
- Design lead for creative projects, from concept to execution such as: In-store marketing, Store window creative, 2D and 3D dimensional displays, Brand events, Special projects.
- Must be able to build files for final output/production in multiple formats.
- Understanding of print production and asset delivery.
- Demonstrates a high understanding of typography, visual hierarchy, color theory and design principals.
- Effective team player with strong oral communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate, take direction from multiple leads and meet tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Experience working both independently and in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to manage, prioritize multiple time-sensitive projects, and work pro actively to execute under pressure.
- Detail oriented and able to proof work.
- Minimum of 3 years of agency or in-house creative team experience (Retail preferred)
- Leadership/management experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of conceptual design, production and printing.
- Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat.
- Proficient use of SketchUp.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%