WordPress/Graphic Designer 📍 Miami, United States
Our company is seeking a highly creative and motivated freelance individual proficient in WordPress to help us re-brand and optimize the visual representation of our website to translate our business needs into client-friendly functions that will expand our existing website’s influence. Designer will create designs for web content where marketing manager can add new content and make future updates if needed.
Interns are welcome with presentation of printed or digital portfolio.
- Creative and graphic design, design marketing and advertising material
- Produce banners, design landing pages, email blasts, digital ads
- Use design thinking and an understanding of branding to create a seamless customer experience
- Show off your mastery of layout principles, aesthetics, design concepts, and typography.
- Experience in interactive web design, user interaction, and animation for web.
- Present a digital portfolio with working URL (or samples of previous work and designs a requirement to be provided with resume.
- Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
- WordPress: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
Full Time Opportunity
- Multiple locations
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- Stable – traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%