Graphic and Web Designer 📍 San Diego, United States
Wong.Digital is a boutique design agency dedicated to Design with an uppercase “D.” We are committed to human-centered, accessible, and inclusive design with impeccable craft. We work with startups on digital product design, marketing, and branding to accelerate their growth.
We are looking for a mid-level designer to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a high-performing team on some great projects ranging from startup branding and websites to digital products.
- Design, create, and modify logos, brand identities, websites, mobile apps, and other digital experiences
- Work with clients to refine designs and secure final approval for production
- Work collaboratively with creative director, fellow designers, developers, and copywriters on solutions
We’re looking for candidates with these qualifications
- Portfolio that demonstrates their skills
- 3–4 years experience doing visual design work in a professional capacity
- Very strong graphic design skills: layout, typography, color theory, graphic design
- Basic understanding of user experience and UX best practices
- Having been the design lead on projects
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Great communicator, both orally and written
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud programs and Figma
This role will be freelance. You must be on-site at our office in East Village, San Diego, although we can be flexible with partial remote work.
In your resume or message, you must include a link to your portfolio. Applications without portfolios will not be considered.
In our minds, these are all equivalent titles: graphic designer, visual designer, web designer, UI designer, or just plain “designer.” All designers in our office are proficient in both traditional graphic design and UI design.
- Full-time, Contract
- $30.00 to $45.00 /hour
- Indesign: 3 years (Required)
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Figma, Sketch, or XD: 3 years (Required)
- Illustrator: 3 years (Required)
- Photoshop: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- San Diego, CA (Required)
- United States (Required)
Full Time Opportunity
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page