Graphic Designer 🌎
For my website, I will be in need of a great deal of art and graphics overall. We want to do things that have never been done before and we feel that the right graphic designer(s) could help us do exactly that.
We are a men’s lifestyle brand, so you’ll be mostly making art to fit this area. While it may fit the male side of things, we want to see women apply for this opportunity as much as men.
We’re very specific about what we want sometimes. Whereas other times, you’ll have free reign to dive deep into your imagination to make something amazing.
We plan to use these graphics for several of our articles and social media content. This includes featured images as well as in-article material. We’re also planning video content in the future where art will be needed too. (If you have a background in animation, that is a huge plus!)
This is perfect for people who have experience with multiple art-forms. We want to see people who do it all. If you’re great at watercolor, acrylic, oil paint, enamel, ink wash, spray painting, representational, comic book art, or if you’ve made illustrations for books and/or magazines….we want you to apply!
Heck, as long as you can make your art fit the online forum, you should apply.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- The graphics you create will need to not only fit the style we’re going for but also need to be made to fit certain deadlines. If we have an article coming out, say, October 1st, we’ll need graphics made for it by the day prior so we have it ready to go for the main piece.
- Deadlines will be VERY important to the work. The standard deadline you’ll have will roughly be 1 to 2 weeks (depending on the amount of art and what we’re asking of you)
- We’ll also be sending a batch for you to make with each order. This could be 5 to 10 images, using invoices for each batch we use you for.
- You need to be able to make graphics to fit various subjects. You may create an image for a Sports article on Tuesday but need to create one for an Entertainment article on Wednesday.
- This means a completely versatile and detail-oriented designer will be needed for this role.
- You’ll be creating things like Logos, Social Media Images, Featured Image art, In-Article Art such as Infographics, and much more.
- When it comes to experience, we’re not really going to request that you have a major design degree. It’s awesome if you do and that will certainly make us pay attention to your art.
- Yet art does not have an age nor experience factor. Sometimes, you’re just amazing at what you do.
- If you’re in school or just like to make art from scratch, we want you to apply just as much as we want to see applications from the 15 to 30-year art veterans.
- The art you create will be on our website for years to come and you can always reference back to it to show your versatility.
- Our plan with this is to highlight as many amazing graphic artists as possible. This means we’ll be willing to work with newer artists just as much as experienced ones.
- Payments will be made once you finish each batch. However, if we agree on just one image from you, then we’ll pay you upon completion of this too. It’ll also include an invoice and/or contract.
- Let us know what your prices will be for the images we referenced. We’re open to negotiation for this and will likely base this on experience as well as what we’re asking you to make.
Important Information We Need From You
- We need to see your work, so please be sure to send us a link to a page your work is on. This does not have to be your own website. If you have a DeviantArt account, send us that if you need to.
- If you aren’t on a website of any kind, send us your art in an attachment to this application.
- Please send us as a resume as well, as we’d love to know about you and what you have done as well as who you’ve worked with.
- Also, be sure to tell us the type of graphics you’re best at making. If you’re great with logos, then let us know. If you’re great making beautiful images for features, we want to know that too. Of course, if you can do it all, that is great to know too!
Better yet, show us! We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Ideally, this is the type of job for graphic designers who are freelance rather than work for major graphic companies.
We WILL NOT be hiring a service or company for this. We will always work with the artist themselves. If you work for a company and wish to apply, be sure to do so as yourself and only inform us of the work YOU have done.
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines
- Other duties as requested
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page