Graphic Designer 📍 New York, United States
Serino Coyne LLC is a dynamic, mid-sized full-service Advertising and Marketing Agency, specializing in theatre and entertainment related accounts; we are a division of Omnicom Group Inc., a leading global communications company. We are recruiting for a temporary FREELANCE Graphic Designer, Interactive to work with our Interactive team and who has relevant design experience to produce high quality display advertising and digital content.
NOTE: This is a temporary, FREELANCE position!
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Include, but are not limited to, the following)
- Minimum 3 years of design experience including e-mails, display advertising and other types of digital content.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant advertising/marketing work experience in the advertising industry
- Understanding of image authoring tools, able to use Adobe CC -software to design and manipulate provided graphics for web use
- Experience in designing for mobile
- Familiarity with Google Web Designer or similar animation program
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Be flexible and receptive to changing priorities
- Flexibility to work extended hours when needed, and be receptive to a large volume of work
- Independent, motivated and reliable with a hyper-attention to detail
- Proactive personality with the ability to identify and troubleshoot problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in design or relevant field
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Include, but are not limited to, the following)
- Hands-on design of e-newsletters, display ads (banner ads), social media graphics and other digital items
- Deliver work within the timelines provided by the Project Manager
- Stay aware of latest design trends and practices in the digital space
- Collaborate and brainstorm with other interactive team members on digital projects
- Is a team player
- Is confident
- Is proactive and plans ahead
- Appreciates live entertainment
- Has a sense of humor
Serino Coyne LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page