Web Developer 🌎
STAGE 13 is seeking a freelance developer to work as part of the Creative Digital Team to design, develop, deliver and provide ongoing maintenance to Rich Media Online Banner Ads for our clients in the Entertainment Industry.
*This assignment is REMOTE
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in HTML5, CSS3, CSS Transitions/Animations and responsive/adaptive development
- Proven experience in hand-development of Rich Media HTML Banners
- Experience in 3rd party Ad Creation Programs like Google Web Designer
- Familiar with 3rd party Rich Media Ad Serving Platforms such as Doubleclick, Sizmek or Celtra.
- Doubleclick certification is a plus
- Experience with Dynamic Creative Platforms
- Proven ability to write standards-compliant code, understand cross-browser/platform compatibility and be able to test accordingly
- Development of guidelines and best practices to help influence creative
- Ability to develop reusable code libraries
- Experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under high-pressure scenarios without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline-oriented environment
- Can work independently with minimal supervision, while able to follow directions
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- HTML 5: 3 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 3 years (Preferred)
- CSS3: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page