Watertree is a small marketing agency based in The Woodlands, TX. We believe content should be the backbone of our client brands online, thus we do quite a bit of video production.
We’re looking for someone who is flexible to travel to different onsite locations in the greater Houston area (mostly North Houston).
If you’re someone who is great at managing their time, is trustworthy, and has great shooting and editing skills, you’ll be a great fit for this position.
- At least 2 years of practical experience with shooting and editing video.
- A portfolio of different videos highlighting your work
- Have your own gear to produce and edit professional video.
- You’re a self-starter. You’re used to working on your own and managing a schedule
- Excellent video editing capabilities in professional software like Premiere or Final Cut
- Able to communicate a clear message or story using video.
- Travel to different on-site shooting locations in the greater Houston Area
- Great communication skills with the business owner and other clients
- Track your hours and schedule time
- Manage several different video projects at once and deliver edits on a timeline
- Shoot video on-site with professional equipment
- Edit videos using professional software
- $15/hr - $20/hr
This position starts at $15/hr and goes up depending on performance.
Available immediately for 10-20 hrs/week.
- $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Videographer: 2 years (Required)
- Video Editing: 2 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
Hours per Week
- 11-20 (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page