Graphic Designer 📍 Phoenix, United States
DollarDays is seeking a Contract Graphic Designer to assist in the creation of high-quality, professional marketing materials. The Contract Graphic Designer will be responsible for producing innovative designs in order to effectively communicate the company’s vision,mission and values. The ideal candidate will have a strong visual and aesthetic sense with the ability to give as well as receive design direction to create best in class digital and print collateral.
The ideal candidate has a thorough knowledge of design, an exceptional eye for detail, strong conceptual and communication skills, and the ability to quickly execute projects from idealization to completion. This role must be able to implement established brand guidelines while keeping abreast of the latest design technologies and industry trends.
This is for a short-term contract, but we are looking for someone who can help out during busy times of the year. So, this will hopefully be a long term relationship with someone who can learn our brand and step in when needed. This role will be in-office so they can work closely with our two graphic designers.
Skills and Abilities
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong design portfolio (please provide when applying)
- Understanding of corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital mediums
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects of varying complexities and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to follow creative direction, maintain brand standards, and work both collaboratively and independently
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Preferred)
- 2 months or less
- One location
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page