Graphic Designer 🌎
Are you passionate about making organizations more effective? Are you skilled in transforming concepts into design? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment?
If yes, please read on!
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
As a Graphic Designer at the NeuroLeadership Institute, you’ll join our NY based team of super-smart, hard-working, and resourceful designers. Here’s a bit about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You have four years experience in graphic design
- You’re strong in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- You excel in Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint and Word)
- You’re comfortable designing on both of the above platforms and creating Powerpoint presentations
- You will be working on concept design- from beginning to end and work closely with Instructional Designers
- You’re detailed, a self-starter, reliable and a quick learner/worker.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.
- United States (Required)
- Not likely
Full Time Opportunity
- Fully Remote
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page