Video Editor/Producer 🌎
This is a remote position and open to candidates who live in the US.
Green Line Digital is seeking a skilled social media VIDEO ANIMATOR/EDITOR with experience in and a passion for digital advertising - especially social media content production. Motion graphics and web design/landing page experience is a plus. This role requires an individual that thrives on working across all forms of digital design and is able to switch gears at a moments notice.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for production & design, enjoys discovering new ways to solve problems, is a well-organized project manager, is able to research and implement solutions with very little guidance and always welcomes a challenge.
The right candidate will have a strong portfolio, with 2–5+ years experience delivering high-quality work based on current trends and standards, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment. You’ll be challenged to produce assets for a wide range of well known clients in many industries including fashion, auto, and consumer products and work primarily in social media campaign development, but also across all forms of digital advertising.
This is a freelance/part-time opportunity to join a fast growing company that is 100% remote. Please provide hourly/contract rates.
- Ability to produce motion graphics and video assets for campaigns is required
- Create campaign concepts and designs specifically for social media, website and banner advertising
- Ability to produce compelling presentations of concepts in Powerpoint/Keynote/Google Slides
- Interpret creative briefs to drive the creation of original concepts.
- Understand various target audiences and personas to craft your designs accordingly.
- Deliver quality work on-target and on-time
- Present your ideas and receive feedback in a healthy and professional manner
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
- Proficient in: Adobe Creative products (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, HTML5)
- Canva, Unbounce, and other software experience ideal
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent professional experience) in production, digital design, graphic design or graphic communications.
- Demonstrated experience in designing for successful online advertising campaigns
- A solid understanding of social media platforms and their design requirements and best practices.
- Professional business, communication and interpersonal skills - you should be able to communicate well in writing, verbally and visually, and also be a good listener
- Ability to prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines
- An uncompromising approach to hitting deadlines.
- Ability to think critically to solve problems and contribute to concept ideation.
- Strong typography, color and composition skills.
- Easily translate style guides into design work.
- Please provide hourly/contract rates.
- All applicants must provide a link to a relevant portfolio to be considered
- The portfolio should show your role/contributions to the work
- Part-time, Contract
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- After Effects: 2 years (Preferred)
- Premiere: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- 5 - 6 months
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with little direction
- People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$45-75 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page