Junior Graphic Designer 🌎
Honeyman Studios is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer/ Production Designer.
You will work directly with the lead designer to create collateral including power point presentations, ad units and social banners, brochures, etc. for a variety of clients.
This is a great opportunity for a reliable designer to form a relationship and become a crucial part of small team.
This is a contract position - hours will vary, work from home.
Please include a clickable portfolio link in the body of your email.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- 4 years minimum experience in the graphic design industry.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides
- Fast and efficient worker
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and available on short notice.
- Ability to hit crucial deadlines
- Must provide link to online portfolio and references. Please provide these in your application.
- $25.00 /hour
- relevant: 4 years (Required)
- English (Required)
Full Time Opportunity
- Fully Remote
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page