Graphic Designer/Illustrator 📍 San Juan, Puerto Rico
Graphic Designer will develop and manage all design projects and is responsible for the overall quality of work created to support the marketing initiative. Graphic Designer will work very closely with the management team to develop engaging and effective promotions, packaging, digital and collateral and materials. This position requires an experienced designer capable of producing at a fast pace while maintaining attention to details. The position allows the right candidate an exceptional opportunity to work and grow in an exciting fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce a final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, - Illustrator, Sketch 3, Photoshop, Powerpoint)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Full-time, Contract
- Illustration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- 1 year
- 7 - 11 months
Full Time Opportunity
- One location
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: