Digital Designer 🌎
Adwolf is a nationwide digital advertising agency specializing in New School TV, New School Radio,Digital Display, Mobile, SEM, and social media marketing. We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Digital Designer for graphic/web. We offer an exciting, work-from-home environment where creativity and imagination are truly valued.
As a Digital Designer for Adwolf, you will be asked to bring your creativity, innovation and ability to move others through your work to every project while meeting all client deadlines, without sacrificing efficiency, detail, and quality.
We’re looking for someone that will thrive in all situations: working independently, with others,under pressure, and when the mood is relaxed. Regardless of the situation, you will produce the same high-quality work, with the main goal in mind- representing our customers well.
Responsibilities include digital creative work for digital ad creatives, print, HTML email, mobile ads, and web design from concept to production. You must be able to see the team’s approach and develop robust and strategic branding in the creatives you design.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Education And Experience
- Minimum 4-year college degree or equivalent in graphic design required. A minimum of 3 years of post-degree graphic design experience in advertising or a related field is required.
Masterful Knowledge of
- HTML email/web
- Microsoft Office
Most of your work will be designed in Photoshop (display ads, hero banners, etc).
Must have your own computer with Adobe CS5/CS6 and workspace at home. Must have availability to meet in person weekly in Waco, Texas. Full and part-time available.
- Full-time, Part-time
- $12.00 to $17.00 /hour
- relevant: 4 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Typical start time
Typical end time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented – enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance – thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable – traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page