Graphic Design 📍 Austin, United States
A small, but prolific marketing firm seeks a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of brand maintenance and marketing campaigns, with an emphasis in the B2B sector, to support our clients. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running when new projects begin.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Review existing design materials and repurpose design elements, such as icons, photographs and other components necessary to design your assigned piece
- Consult with both client & internal teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate identities and goals
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Deadline driven
- 10-20 hours of availability per week (Hours per week will vary)
- Own a computer with a current Adobe Creative Suite license
Preferred Skills + Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or a related discipline
- 1-3 years of professional design experience (marketing or creative agency experience preferred, but not required)
- Experience working with WordPress
About Gladiator Consulting
We currently have a full-time staff of 4 with various contract employees for as needed projects & tasks. Gladiator Consulting maintains a contract-to-hire staffing model. As we grow, successful contractors are offered an opportunity to become salaried employees. Our team is based in Austin, TX, but works fully remote. We often have team meetings at our office located near the Crestview MetroRail Station in Central Austin.
We have grown rapidly and worked with more than 30 companies since opening our doors in 2016. As of March 2019, we have a portfolio of 15 clients across various industries and a healthy pipeline for new business.
Please address the following items:
- Portfolio Link
- What experience do you have with remote collaboration?
- Why do you think you’re a good fit for the Gladiator team?
- When are you available to join our team?
- $18.00 to $23.00 /hour
Full Time Opportunity
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page