Web Developer 📍 Burlingame, United States
Aperia is unlocking a new era of efficiency & profitability for commercial vehicle fleets, by developing innovative hardware & analytics solutions. Inventors of the award-winning Halo Automatic Tire Inflator, Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of down-time every week and reduces the environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering with a suite of services and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the “backbone of our economy” into the automation age
We are looking for a skilled Freelance Web Developer who will help re-develop and/or re-design our company website. You will be working alongside our marketing team.
This is a part time position, 4-14 hours per week.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Web Designer Responsibilities
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of website by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for company website
- Incorporating functionalities and features into website.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Designer Requirements
- A relevant diploma in related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, - Adobe Illustrator, and Wordpress.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$45-75 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page