Hiring for Animators and Illustrators 🌎
EssenceCartoon started as a YouTube Channel providing its fans with an Animated Cartoon Series. Headquartered in Columbus, EssenceCartoon has gone from a small Youtube channel to an Animation Studio within the ownership of Glasslogos LLC. We are now providing creative media solutions to a wide range of advertising, broadcast and corporate clients as of January 2016. We’re a client-focused service business with a diverse team of more than 20 people of enormous talent and creativity.
The time has come for us to open our dojo doors for new #illustrators and #animators alike!
Here are the requirements we’re looking for:
We will start with the animator requirements:
- You must know Toonboom, Flash, After Effects and/or Character Animator very well.
- 2D Tradigital Animation (MUST)
- For the first time ever we are training 2 new animators on character animator. We are looking to expand our character animator department. So if you are specifically interested in that role please let us know in your email.
- You must have a demo reel
- You must be a graduate 🎓
- Must know how to do BOTH backgrounds and character design. - Must have a portfolio (your Instagram account doesn’t count)
- Fanart doesn’t count
- We are looking for illustrators that can adapt to various art styles
FAQ - Yes this is a remote position - The work is consistent - These are long term roles - We are filling 1-2 illustrator and animators
- We are also filling an additional 2 character animators that will be fully trained upon starting.
Have a great day!
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
- Public questions: