Mid-senior level designer 📍 New York, United States
We are currently looking for a temporary mid-senior level freelance designer to join our team. The Freelance Designer will support the design team’s needs and report to the art director. The ideal candidate has an eagerness to jump in and solve problems and has a unique combination of proven talent and ability in visual design, branding design, and presentation design as well as the ability to justify their design decisions. A general understanding of UI/UX is a plus!
Note: This position is for a full-time two week and a half week contract. Remote possible, but on location preferable
(please supply a link to your portfolio for consideration)
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Work closely with the art director, and in some cases strategists, to understand client needs and translate asks into well-considered design.
- Design layouts and visual systems for client-facing slide presentations
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually
- Research and create branding materials such as style guides, logos, and color palettes
- Aid in the visual design process by creating product mocks and applying style guides to final designs.
- Speedy visual design execution
- Ability to quickly visualize ideas in front of a team via sketching
- Detail-oriented and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Experience with the Adobe Suite and Sketch.
- BS/BA in Design or related degree preferred
- Experience with web/mobile design
- Some experience with prototyping tools such as InVision and Atomic is a plus.
- Must be an ego-free, thick-skinned person who can take and give clear feedback
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- 2 months or less
Full Time Opportunity
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page