Web Designer/Developer 🌎
We are a tour design company located in Los Angeles focused on creating high-quality, all-inclusive tours visiting Asia, South America, and Eastern Europe with 10+ years in the industry.
We are looking for a freelance web designer to overhaul and redesign our current site. The project will be to create a beautiful, responsive/mobile-friendly, and easy to navigate design, improving the overall interface and user experience.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Deliverable will include
- Mock-ups for each page of the website (approx. 50 pages) in both mobile and desktop view
- Custom navigation and CTA buttons
- Any necessary graphics (icons, infographics, etc.)
This project requires a designer with the following skills and expertise
- A high-end and contemporary design aesthetic. We’re interested in a creative and unique design, not run-of-the-mill endless scroll or other similar template layouts prevalent on most websites.
- High proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and wire framing tools.
- Ability to create innovative/unique web interfaces and alluring pages that are both intuitive, functional and easy to navigate
- Informed of current design trends
- A great collaborator with a positive attitude and a passion for all things web design. Our candidate will take great pride in their work.
- Efficient time management, solid communication skills, and a great eye for detail
- relevant: 4 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 4 years (Preferred)
- Not likely
- Fully Remote
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page