Graphic Designer 📍 Atlanta, United States
Handbag Brand looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer to put together our Spring/Summer 2019 Catalog digitally. Applicant will be responsible for understanding how to use adobe/photoshop and illustrator and/or Lightroom.
Applicant must be able to come in to work in the office for an entire week. Catalog should take no longer than one week to make.
Please email over resume of past experiences and any applicable completed projects/links.
- $20.00 /hour
- Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance – thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: