Designer/Developer 📍 London, United Kingdom
Are you a Rich Media Developer interested in a long-term freelance collaboration? Do you have hand coded Dynamic HTML5 Rich Media skills to create and craft fantastic Display Advertising? You could be the creative we are looking to add to our books. Finance, technology and corporate experience is highly desirable.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- To create hand coded HTML5 Rich Media content in accordance with existing brand, design and Google Doubleclick guidelines
- To follow up after jobs are completed to find out the results and apply any learnings
- To drive the use of new technologies in Rich Media and keep on top of the latest trends in the Advertising industry
- To provide technical expertise and automate work flow for other departments when called upon
You will be required to come to the office for these projects. Applicants will be asked to complete a test and sign a confidentiality agreement.
Ability / Expertise Applicants must be
- A passionate developer with an understanding of creative, Display advertising, Display Platforms and industry trends, and interest in improved workflow techniques, including localization and cross browser compatibility
- Calm, confident, pragmatic, enthusiastic, forceful, fair, with a flexible approach.
- Able to receive and act upon direction maturely
- Deadline/delivery focused and flexible to changing priorities
- Able to manage own time effectively in order to deliver within tight deadlines
- Able to work collaboratively with others on design projects
- High degree of attention to detail; must be able to take responsibility of ensuring all work is correct and consistent over a variety of languages
- Building interactive animations which are engaging to the user and attract users attention
- Understanding which elements are likely to increase CTR and interaction rates
- Understanding importance of Source control and using code repositories
- Understanding and appreciation of Rich Media standards across mobile devices
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong oral communication skills, especially being able to communicate technical topics to non-technical people
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience of developing OOP
- Experience in using software such as Photoshop, Illustrator
Number of openings
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page