Illustrator and Designer 🌎
Currently looking for a team of illustrators for Sci-Fi webcomic series capable of designing original Aliens/Bionic Limbs/Characters/Landscapes/Vehicles/Weapons based upon my original scripts. This is meant to be the first issue of a monthly series, released on it’s very own subscription based website, and as such will require a steady stream of art leading up to and following it’s launch. As the author and creative director, I will be working closely with the art team as a whole to flesh out the concepts for main and reoccurring characters, and look forward to crafting a world beyond the words together.
Applicants should be
- Organized, detail oriented & proactive with a strong sense of entrepreneurship and a true passion for comic books, geek/pop culture, fan communities, and Sci-Fi in general
- A multi-tasker, who can act as Colorist/Inker/Layout/Penciler (OR) An Art Director who can assist in building a cohesive production team
- Self-sufficient and able to shift priorities as needed to meet deadlines
- Must be highly collaborative, communicative, and flexible in your viewpoints (“We” vs. “Me” mentality)
- Offering of ideas to build on scripted characters, environments, technologies, etc.
- Strong creative vision, conceptual planning, and production skills
- Able to adjust and thrive within a fast-paced work environment with unpredictable deadlines and schedules
- Secure enough to ask for help, say “I don’t know”, or reach out for clarification
- Willing to work outside of traditional work days/hours when needed (proficient w/ Skype, Zoom, or FaceTime)
- Pages 1-4 of Issue #1 will be provided to applicants in order to demonstrate their ability - successful submissions will receive a nominal fee
- Salary = $200 per Page
- Contract, Commission
- Concept Development: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity
- Other forms
- One location
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance – thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: