Web Designer/Developer 🌎
Are you great at HTML, CSS and PHP? Do you enjoy creating websites of style and beauty?
We have a need for a part time Web Designer/Developer, who will work with our team on our LAMP based web sites and applications.
You have the option to work from home or the office.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS
- Great mix of technical and visual design skills
- Self-starter, independent learner, quick study
- Extensive working knowledge of user interface, layout, typeface, web, accessibility and responsive design
- Great eye for design – ability to mirror organization’s existing style
- Strong ability to “reverse engineer” legacy code to make updates & improvements
- Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines, and stay on track
- Ability to efficiently complete punch list work
- Can reliably estimate amount of time needed for day-to-day projects
- Willingness to go the “extra mile” to make sure work is completed on time
- Attention to display detail across platform and browsers. Willingness to “own” and “sign-off” on double-checked, high-quality design work
- Ability to think strategically and creatively about how to increase design efficiency and sophistication
- Ability to independently problem solve and continue growing both platform and design knowledge
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS STRONG IN THESE TECHNICAL AREAS
- 3 years’ experience in website development and graphic design
- Proficient with Joomla website development
- PHP 5/7
- Familiar with website tools, such as, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience with SEO, a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and problem-solver
- Writing and updating efficient code
Please send resume and cover letter stating your requested hourly rate.
- $20.00 to $40.00 /hour
- PHP: 3 years (Required)
- Joomla: 3 years (Required)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with little direction
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page