JS/PHP Developer 🌎
We are looking for JS/PHP Developer to join our team on several new projects. We are looking for developers who are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming to create user friendly and easy to use web assets across industries. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build both client-side and server-side logic. You will also bridge the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
Developer requirements and qualifications
- Ability to write self-documented, clean code well and teach others to do the same.
- Ability to implement solutions that are thoughtfully structured and readable.
- Understanding of the difference between cost effective code and expensive code.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and autonomous environment.
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, and SCSS.
- Good understanding of object oriented programming.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Ability to think critically about requirements and implement solutions in an intelligent way.
Our “Core Values” include
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedules and locations.
- Cutting edge projects, technologies, and frameworks.
- Cost effective technology (with business strategy in mind).
- Eloquent, maintainable, intelligent code.
- Responsive and transparent communication.
- Efficient projects and operations that increase productivity.
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page