Graphic Designer 📍 Plymouth, United States
Designs visual elements for a wide range of deliverables including flyers, ads, web pages, email, social posts, etc.
- May work directly with business owner, marketing sponsor, or content strategist to better understand assignment.
- May make small copy edits on existing guides, forms, marketing collateral that require strong attention to detail.
- Ensures that deadlines are met, and effectively communicates with owner on status of all projects.
Strong understanding of graphic design principles and practices, formats, typography, printing, and layout.
- Knowledge of the following programs : Adobe Acrobat Pro 7.0, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Part-time, Contract
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- 2 months or less
- More than 1 year
- One location
Typical start time
Typical end time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable – traditional, stable, strong processes
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page