Full Stack Developer 📍 Warwick, United States
BusySeed is a quickly growing startup that helps local, national and international businesses increase revenue through social media and other online channels. We are a bunch of energetic people that love working hard and growing our clients. If a Foosball table, Nerf gun wars and a fully-loaded snack bar are any indication, we’re pretty fun too.
We are looking for a local individual who will assume the role of full-stack developer for a slew of projects. The ideal candidate will be a local problem solver with a focus on innovation. This developer will be working on full development projects at a time with a focus on creating new and innovative tools and services. There are opportunities for full time and co founding opportunities for projects.
Skills and requirements
- Clear communication skills
- Full stack development experience with proficiency from back-end to API layer to user interface
- 3+ years of back-end web application development with any server-side language (Java, C#, PHP, Nodejs, etc.)
- Experience with working with other developers and freelancers to complete projects
- Experience designing full-service consumer and business applications
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration techniques
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing practices Desired Skills
- Have proven experience writing and building applications using a 12-factor application software architecture, microservices, and API
- Have an astute ability in writing test scripts in an agile software development where built-in automated test procedures are paramount
- Clearly communicate and provide positive recommendation of improvements to existing software applications
- $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- PHP: 3 years (Preferred)
- MySQL: 3 years (Preferred)
- Other forms
- One location
This Job Is
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page