Photographer/Videographer 📍 Macomb, United States
Next Door Photos (“NDP”) is a small business focused on delivering real estate photography, video, aerials, 3D modeling, floor plans and much more. NDP is built on a culture of having fun and blessing the communities we serve. We believe not only in delivering the best products, but also delivering the best experience to our customers and team members.
The Media Pro position has flexible hours and the opportunity to increase your photography and media experience. This fast-paced roles’ earning potential can increase by completing product certification of our entire line and increasing availability for scheduling. Media Pros can capture up to 6 properties a day. Media Pros are hired as part-time independent contractors, paid on a per-service basis (photos, video, floor plans, aerials, etc.) and paid additional compensation for extended travels. Media Pros are responsible for capturing and uploading media, while NDP takes care of the rest!
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
NDP is looking for experienced photographers, videographers and certified part 107 drone pilots. Real Estate photography experience not required, each Media Pro will be fully trained on all products offered by NDP.
The Media Pro position requires the full equipment list to complete photography shoots, all other equipment needed for NDPs product offerings will be supplied by the local owner.
- Digital SLR camera and an adjustable Ultra Wide Angle Lens
- Examples of camera and lens combinations include
- Cropped Sensor SLR with a 12-24mm Lens
- Full Frame Sensor SLR with 17-35mm Lens * External (off-camera) flash
- Tripod and ball head attachment
- Reliable transportation
- High Speed Internet
Our goal is to establish a local close-knit team of media professionals that can be deployed quickly to serve our amazing real estate clients. In addition to having the right equipment, you must:
- Have a flexible schedule
- Drive up to 30-40% of the work day
- Be able to professionally interact with our clients and homeowners
- Follow the NDP shoot flow and standards consistently providing a high-quality product
- Communicate effectively with client throughout the shoot
- Part-time, Contract
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$500-1000 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page