Visual Designer 📍 Summit, United States
Boll & Branch is seeking a passionate, creative, and thoughtful Visual Designer to join our Creative Team. We are the only home brand that creates industry-leading luxury goods from the ground up and we want someone who can’t wait to play a huge role in defining and re-designing these new experiences.
As Visual Designer, you will oversee the conception, design, and execution of all visual design needs, working closely with the Creative Director to shape the vision for the brand. You think conceptually about the entire brand experience and create compelling campaigns to prospect new customers and re-engage our current customer base. You attend to the tiny details without losing sight of the big picture and are a master at managing a high volume of projects. As a Visual Designer, you have exceptional aesthetic and are always innovative in your design approach.
- Develop and lead marketing initiatives from concepting through animation to asset handoff
- Execute designs for brand communications across multiple channels with a focus on creating and editing compelling videos for social
- Collaborate with marketing department to create beautiful and visually consistent experiences across media
- Understand the Boll & Branch brand and ensure that it is upheld through all experiences
- 5+ years of design experience
- Great typography skills and clean design aesthetic
- Familiarity with the latest e-commerce and marketing design trends
- Experience in creating and editing videos with existing footage
- Understanding of web best practices and motion graphics
- Strong communication skills and precise attention to details
- Fluent in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, AfterEffects, and Premiere Pro
- Team player who is eager to continue learning
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Has a passion for branding and home decor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Position is freelance with the potential for full-time
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page