Video/Graphic Design 📍 Lewiston, United States
The hiring mission is to build a team of passionate individuals who do great things together! FREELANCE opportunity as well!
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Job would include
- Graphic design
- Short Video Filming/Editing
- Photo Editing
- Digital marketing
- General Understanding of the Adobe Suite/Premiere/Illustrator or other similar editing software.
- Good with computers, software, and a quick, adaptable learner.
- Attention to detail, and ability to multi task.
- Good people skills and pleasant demeanor. Excel at communicating and working along side others.
- Full-time, Part-time, Commission
- $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Premiere Pro: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week
- Less than 10
- Draft mockups of website designs, brochures, iconography, and any other marketing materials required
- Revise the work of previous designers to create a unified aesthetic for our brand materials
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented – enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page