Accessories Designer 📍 New York, United States
Freelance Fashion Accessories Designer for Hair Bows, Headbands, and Jewelry Travel Accessories needed to join our Design Team. The candidate must have strong design skills including sketching, Illustrator and conducting market trend research. Additionally, candidate MUST have experience working in licensed product.
- MUST have experience working with Licensed products.
- Research market for the latest design trends
- Collaborate with merchants and sales teams to build assortment
- Provide details to overseas vendors for managing sample and prototype process
- Experience in designing fashion hair accessories
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Microsoft Office
- Reliable and able to meet deadlines
- $21.00 to $25.00 /hour
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- 3 - 4 months
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance – thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page