Wordpress Developer 📍 Woodford Green, United Kingdom
Simplicity Partners is a dynamic digital agency based in the heart of London. We deliver great work across social media and digital marketing for our clients in retail, fashion, publishing and travel.
We are looking for a well rounded Freelance Mid-Weight Full-Stack Wordpress Web Developer, with great passion for development (3-5 years experience)
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Development of web app projects
- Participation in technical scoping sessions
- Bringing new ideas and technologies to the team
- Writing clear and concise documentation
- Experience in Wordpress is essential
- In depth experience working with GIT version control and Github
- Experience using preprocessors such as SASS
- Experience in using package managers such as Grunt, NPM and Bower
- Experience in modern PHP-based frameworks such as Laravel
- Experience in configuring and maintaining Linux servers to serve personal projects and pre-existing websites
- Ability to work well autonomously and also part of a team
A distinct advantage to have experience in:
- AngularJS / Backbone / RequireJS
- Amazon AWS services
- Contribution to Open Source projects
Benefits of working for Simplicity Partners
- Small, Fun, friendly environment
- Great team of talented people
- Fresh coffee and tea
- Team outings: cinema, restaurants and Bars
- PHP: 4 years (Preferred)
- Front End Developement: 4 years (Preferred)
- WordPress Developement: 4 years (Preferred)
- London, Greater London (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page