In-House Graphic Designer 🌎
Coco & Bubbles, LLC is a manufacturer of all-natural soy candles and home fragrance products. Our mission is to bring beautiful and affordable home fragrance products to our customers in the most environmentally friendly way possible. Our packaging reflects this mission by using recycled or re-usable recyclable materials which minimize waste the impact to the environment.
Over the next 6-12 months, we plan to aggressively expand on reach and wholesale/ stockist nationally. To support our goals, we are seeking a part-time, freelance Visual Communications/Graphics Designer and Marketing Coordinator who has experience working with national candle, home fragrance or skin care/ personal care line to assist with the creation and commercialization of new product lines, label design and re-design, designs, website graphic/ banner design, packaging design and mockups, and imagery design/ styled stock photography.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Visual Communications/Graphics Designer Responsibilities
Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other print and online media:
- Create and design sales literature (sales sheets, spec sheets, case studies etc.)
- Create and design print-ready packaging such as mailers and boxes
- Create and design new labels for existing and new product lines
- Create and design advertisements
- Create and design banners and graphics for website/ online store
- Create and design styled stock images for website and social media platforms
- Create and design trade show collateral
- Create and design mail/email campaigns and E-newsletters
- Create and design social-media and online marketing contents
- Create and design product brochures
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities
- Manage E-mail/mail campaigns (both inbound and outbound) and online marketing
- Create content for and manage advertisement campaigns within Social Media platforms
- Collect & analyze website analytics metrics
- Research competitors’ products & services
- Manage marketing literature (printed & digital) and promotional material availability and distribution for Territory Managers and Sales Reps
- Manage due dates for print ads, mailings, etc.
- Manage local and global trade show marketing requests
This is a 1099 position which may lead to a full-time position for the right candidate.
- Part-time, Contract
- $18.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- 1 year
Full Time Opportunity
- Fully Remote
Hours per week
- Less than 10
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page