Graphic Designer 📍 Eugene, United States
UplinkSpyder is seeking a graphic designer to design high-quality marketing, web and branding materials for our clients. The job requires a thorough knowledge of publication and digital design and an understanding of the proper use of the English language.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Essential functions include
- Plan and design appropriate materials within deadlines.
- Develop design projects and timelines with management, account managers, and sales.
- Design print materials, logos, graphics and web pages, and/or oversee their production.
- Participate in the overall planning of client websites and marketing programs, offering advice that will ensure the proper delivery of their messages.
- 3+ years of successful graphic design experience.
- Associates Degree in graphic design, graphic art, fine art or closely related field.
- Experience designing WordPress websites using modular themes like Avada or Divi is required.
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign in a Macintosh and PC environment required.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at once.
- Must possess strong creativity, including the ability to come to the table with your own ideas.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team and various clients.
- Knowledge of marketing tactics, including advertising methods, content marketing, digital marketing (social, email, ad), publications.
- Basic print process knowledge.
- Experience working independently with budget restrictions.
- Video editing
- Good presentation skills/sales or customer service experience.
The position is offered as part-time to start but will turn in to full-time quickly.
Send a letter with why you are interested in this position along with your resume and a few examples of your work: a print design, a logo design, and a website design. We will not reply to those seeking freelance/subcontract or remote opportunities.
A bit about us
UplinkSpyder is a small agency in Eugene and works with clients throughout the community and around the country. We work hard to maintain and grow a solid reputation. The core of what we do is web development but we offer lots of other marketing-related services as well as branding and logo development. Our office is collaborative. You’ll always have too much to do. We offer competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level.
- Full-time, Part-time
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Required)
- Adobe Professional: 3 years (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- Eugene, OR (Required)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Professional development assistance
Hours per week
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented – enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance – thrives in a high-pressure environment
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page