Motion Graphic Designer 📍 London, United Kingdom
The successful Motion Graphics Designer will be working with industry leaders developing and supporting the development of high end creative content.
Key responsibilities will include
- Working closely with the production team to develop cutting edge motion graphics across a range of platforms including video and animation.
- Being an integral part of the decision making process and contributing your own unique creative input.
- Supporting the design team in all elements of the visual design process.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in After Effects & C4D.
- A working knowledge of all the Abode CC packages including After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premier.
- A keen and creative eye for detail and the ability to contribute to the creative development of projects.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and keep on stick to the creative vision of the project.
If you are an experienced Motion Graphics Designer with a creative flare looking to sink your teeth into an exciting new project, hit me up!
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: